|Course : North Point Village Center|
|Location: Reston Parkway at Lake Newport Road||Distance: 3.0 Miles|
Maps : Street
- From the parking lot, turn right onto the sidewalk along Reston Parkway.
- Cross Lake Newport Road. Be careful; there is no walk button to push.
- Cross Bennington Woods Road. Again there is no walk button.
- Pass two small paths on the right. Soon after a fire hydrant turn right at the next asphalt path. Woods will be on the right and a field on the left.
- Stay on the main path until you cross Bennington Woods Road again.
- Cross Bennington Woods Road diagonally towards the right to continue on path down the hill and into the woods.
- Follow blue arrow to the right at the Y intersection.
- Cross Trails Edge Lane
- Opposite Old Bayberry Lane turn left on Reston Trail into the woods
- Pass a bench on the right and pass a path going to the right. The path you are on will curve to the left. Continue on main path which will cross the cleared gas-line right-of-way.
- Watch for the bright red and yellow of a day care center ahead. Soon the path will cross over a drainage pipe and you will see a long flight of wooden stairs on the right. Turn right, but do not take the stairs. Stay on the path.
- Pass the day care center on the left. Stay on the main path.
- Go up the hill as you come out of the woods. At the fork with the orange and white pole, turn right. [For a shorter walk, turn left and skip to ##.]
- Stay on the sidewalk for quite a while.
- At house #1485, the sidewalk curves to the right and ends.
- Cross the street. Follow the asphalt sidewalk to the right, staying alongside the road.
- Cross Woodcrest Drive.
- Cross Lake Newport Road at the crosswalk and turn right.
- Cross Summerchase Circle.
- Follow North Point Drive into the shopping center.