|Course : South Lakes Village Center|
|Location: South Lakes Drive at Twin Branches Road||Distance: 6.0 Miles|
- Head to the right out of the parking lot onto pathway along the lake.
- Left at end of lake and proceed under South Lakes Drive.
- Left on asphalt path after large, gray church.
- Follow path along lake, eventually going up cement steps and onto Owls Cove Lane.
- Shortly before Ridge Heights Road turn left on wide path between two RA posts.
- Right on pathway along South Lakes Drive.
- Cross Ridge Heights Road and turn right onto path. Make a U-turn to continue on path through tunnel under South Lakes Drive.
- Stay straight to continue on path through several housing clusters. From this point on you will be able to follow the red Lake Thoreau Loop markers.
- At marker #12 follow the path downhill and to the right.
- Immediately after tot lot, near marker #11, turn right at Y intersection.
- At marker #9 turn left on Upper Lake Drive. At Great Meadow, turn right and cross street to pick up asphalt path again.
- Cross Headlands Circle and Upper Lake Drive (again) to walk through pool parking lot.
- Follow path along Sunrise Valley Drive, across parking area for Lakeport gray townhouses, and between white rails.
- Follow path across street. Bear right behind village center and then left up to parking lot.
- Do the same course once more for a 6 Mile Walk.
This course is the same as the 3 Mile Walk except that you will do the same course two times.