|Course : North Hills Pool|
|Location: 1325 North Village Rd - Off Wiehle Ave||Distance: 3.0 miles|
Maps : Street
- From the parking area, head south to the paved path along North Village Road and turn left (east) (do not cross the street).
- Stay on path, do not turn left onto intersecting path, but just after the path you are on curves to left into the woods, turn right onto intersecting path.
- Follow the path across the street toward the pavilion but stay on the path as it curves around to the left.
- Cross Old Tiverton Circle.
- Cross Center Harbor Road and stay on path along North Village Road.
- Cross Lake Newport Road and follow path to the right, going up to pool.
- Take path between pool & basketball court. Left at the "Y". Right on path next to N. Village Rd until after house #1600
- Cross North Village Road and go left on path.
- Go right on path at the dock.
- Walk on the left then head left up the wooden stairs.
- Stay on path abutting the lake which is now on your left.
- Go left on path at baseball field. Go right on street.
- Head left on path after house #1460.
- Cross Greenwich Point Road and continue on path.
- Cross Lake Newport Road and continue on path.
- At "Private Property" sign, with lake on left, turn right going up the hill.
- Right on N. Village Road. Pass Brandon Hill and Bromley Village.
- Continue on path along road (pool will be on your left).
- Cross Lake Newport Road. Stay on North Village Rd. Pass Brass Lantern & Turnbridge.
- Cross Center Harbor Road -- carefully.
- Take path on the left (west) side of Center Harbor Road and it to the picnic shelter structure.
- Turn left at the tee, cross the wooden bridge, continue heading north, cross North Village Rd and head to the start area.
Click on the map to enlarge it