|Course : Lake Audubon Pool|
|Location: Off Twin Branches Road, near Glade Drive||Distance: 3.0 miles|
Maps : Street
- Directions:Start by turning right onto Twin Branches Road, and then right again onto Glade Drive.
- Right on Timberhead Lane onto the asphalt path.
- Stay on asphalt path. At the fire hydrant & RA post, bear left uphill, staying on the path.
- Continue on main asphalt path. Cross Compass Point Lane & continue downhill.
- At Glade continue right on asphalt adjacent to Glade.
- Right on Quartermaster Lane sidewalk.Pass Taffrail Ct.
- Left on Spyglass Cove Lane.
- Right on asphalt path AFTER driveway of #11280-82.
- Stay on path which curves to the left. Do NOT take the right towards the end of Lake Audubon where the Triathletes do their swim turnaround
- Shortly after you pass the above, head right on nature trail where the asphalt path turns left.If the nature trail is muddy the asphalt path will go to Glade Dr (see #17).
- Follow the trail past 'Story Beneath Your Feet' sign on your right.
- At 'Y' bear left.
- Shortly at next 'Y', take left uphill.
- Pass wooden bridge on right as you go from mulch trail onto gravel trail.
- At 'T' intersection, turn left onto mulch trail.
- Right onto asphalt.
- At 'T' intersection turn right onto asphalt parallel to Glade Drive.
- Almost immediately cross the worn area on the left to cross Glade and head down Tumbletree Way.
- Left on French Horn Lane. Right on asphalt path.
- Stay straight towards play equipment. Right on asphalt path at the playground.
- Left at "T" to stay on asphalt.
- Take a left at the next turn opportunity on the asphalt path.
- See beaver overlook on right. At top of path, head left along Twin Branches to cross Glade to reach pool start.
(click on map below to enlarge it)