|Course : Newbridge Pool|
|Location:||Distance: 3.0 miles|
- Start at Newbridge Pool on Golf Course Drive.
- Take path between tennis and basketball courts.
- Cross street at playground towards golf course.
- Veer right at "X" and stay on path w/ golf course on right.
- Head up towards a right on sidewalk along Soapstone. Cross Golf Course Sq.
- Right on asphalt path going into the woods.
- Stay straight towards golf course. Later fork left at "Y".
- Follow path around play equipment keeping it on your right.
- Cross Glencourse Ln. Stay on MAIN path. Path curves right. Do not take short left that goes to Soapstone crosswalk.
- Cross Glencourse Ln again.
- Go right on path headed away from Soapstone tunnel.
- Stay on Main path; golf course will be on your right.
- Path crosses Double Eagle Court and turns right.
- At house #2221, path goes left.
- After house #2193, turn right on path into the woods.
- Take a left at "Y".
- Stay on Main path. Pond will be on the right.
- Cross little street to stay on path to the right of the mail boxes.
- Cross Greenskeeper Court to continue on asphalt path.
- Go straight on Main path. Go right, avoiding tunnel.
- Head right at triangle up to golf course.
- Stay straight to cross over another asphalt golf path in order to go through the group of oak trees.
- Go counter-clockwise around golf hole #1. There's a flag on left, post on right.
- Cross creek & head uphill towards town houses.
- Once at CREST of hill, go right on the STREET's (Golf Course Dr.) sidewalk.
- Stay on sidewalk. Cross street to take first left at street sign indicating houses #20[00-52]. Continue on sidewalk.
- Go up, then down steps. Turn right on walk at house #2040.
- After walking in front of row of townhouses #2117-2127, turn right when sidewalk meets asphalt path.
Newbridge Pool 3 Mile Walk-Satellite