|Course : Sunrise Valley Elementary School|
|Location: Cross School Road at Sunrise Valley Drive||Distance: 5.0 miles|
- Start at the back of the SVES parking lot.
- Take the short trail to the W&OD Trail.
- Right on the W&OD.
- Right on the trail leading towards Cross School Rd.
- Cross Cross School Rd and proceed on Midsummer Dr for a short distance.
- Right on the trail leading to Barton Hill Rd.
- Right on Barton Hill Rd using the side walk trail on the east side of the road.
- Left on the trail on the north side of soccer field across from the tennis courts.
- Follow trail to the Fellowship House and veer to the right towards South Lakes Dr. Do not enter the tunnel under SL Dr.
- Left on the side walk trail of South Lakes Dr.
- Left on the east side walk trail of Twin Branches Rd.
- Cross Twin Branches Rd to the west side walk trail and proceed to Glade Dr.
- Cross Glade Dr and proceed down to the Glade Trail.
- Right on the Glade Trail.
- Cross the wood bridge and turn left at the T towards Howland Dr.
- Left on Howland Dr.
- At the Cul-De-Sac turn right on the trail.
- Left at the T to Glade Dr.
- At Glade Dr crossTwin Braches and proceed to the Twin Branches Nature Trail.
- Move towards the east direction, on the north side of the main stream. Use the bridge to cross a stream from Lake Audubon.
- Continue along a dam over another stream that flows into the main stream.
- At the intersection with a trail heading north continue east. Use the lower trail along the main stream if conditions are dry.
- Alternatively, use the high trail if lower trail is suspected to be wet. It will return back to the main (lower) trail.
- Follow the trail north after crossing a wooden bridge and proceed to the W&OD Trail north of Buckthorn Dr.
- Cross the W&OD Trail and continue on a paved trail to Post Oak Tr.
- Turn right, on Post Oak Tr.
- Turn left on Oldfield Dr.
- Left on Winter Corn Ln to the Cul-de-Sac.
- Proceed on the trail to W&OD Trail.
- Turn left at W&OD and a right on the trail leading to the parking lot of SVES.
- Go left on little path back up to school parking lot; This is just before the 16 mile marker and before Sunrise Valley Drive
This course utilizes an unpaved nature trail for a distance of less than a mile.
Sunrise Valley Elementary School 5 Mile Run-Satellite