|Course : North Point Village Center|
|Location: Reston Parkway at Lake Newport Road||Distance: 10.0 Miles|
- Start from Village Center Parking Lot (between Manhattan Bagel and Boston Market)
- Go up path by bank and right along Reston Parkway.
- Right on Bennington Woods Road
- Right on path after Trails Edge Lane
- Right on path into Autumnwood Pool, continue on path at end of parking lot, cross small bridge, left on path by soccer field.
- Left on path along Walnut Branch Road.
- Cross Bennington Woods Road and onto path heading north.
- Right on path along Reston Parkway.
- Right on path along Rt. 606, Baron Cameron Ave.
- Right on path along Rt. 7100, Fairfax County Parkway. (Water stop at 7100 & Wiehle Ave.)
- After Water Authority, path veers right, away from 7100. Path continues along Holly Knoll Drive. Continue to Sugarland Road, go left on path, go two blocks to regain path along 7100.
- Right on path along Rt. 7, Leesburg Pike
- Right on Dranesville Manor Road
- Right into driveway of Dranesville Tavern, around building, left back onto path
- Left on path along Rt. 7100
- Left on path along Sugarland Road.
- Right on path along Holly Knoll drive.
- Left on path along Wiehle Ave. (Water Stop)
- Right on path along Reston Parkway
- Return to start via access road after Mobil gas stations.
North Point Village Center 10 Mile Run-Satellite